MY BLOG

Thank you for checking in on my blog. The idea of this blog is to keep you up to date on my cancer journey. I will also post some personal thoughts from time to time. Whatever I post, know that it is written with love. Also, know that it might be written with some of my wit. So it might not be grammatically or politically correct.

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Thursday 1,2014

May Day May Day! I am alive! Today is National Day of Prayer. But I want to thank all my family and friends who believe that every day is a day of prayer.  I am most blessed to have my support system at work when I am unable to fulfill all my duties. If I do all that Dr. Chang wants me to do today which includes walking and breathing treatments we can go home tomorrow. God is so good. Thanks for praying without ceasing.

No comments:

Post a Comment